Saturday, January 26, 2013

The Weight Loss Cure and HCG Diet

Amazing time to be alive! Age of Aquarius-ALL about change! 

And the Weight Loss Cure too! Yay! No more being a dieting yoyo : )

People can take back their bodies, their confidence, their health. Most anybody can do this, and it's not that hard. I want to spread the word about this diet because it REALLY works people!!!! You don't have to remain overweight if you don't want to. With this diet and by changing some un-healthy habits, you can lose that weight and reset your body to work as it was intended again!

Many will say it is too expensive to eat all organic. Truthfully, I have not done the math yet, but do plan to. For the diet you eat ONLY foods that are: ORGANIC, Free-Range, Grass-fed, Cold Water, Wild Caught protein for the meat-eaters.

There's also a vegan version:

http://samanthasjourneytowellness.blogspot.com/2011/06/starting-hcg-round-2vegan-style.html

I completed this diet in September. I lost the weight (30 lbs) and developed some healthier habits with eating and the weight is staying off! And guess what, I am still losing weight! I can eat almost anything - Organic of course, even macadamia nuts!!! For me, the problem was grains and sugar. I was eating pretty clean before the diet, but was still eating the grains and sugar. Eliminated these and my body is now effortlessly moving to its perfect weight.

And! my arthritis symptoms are gone. It's a beautiful thing. As of today I have lost 39 lbs!

This diet broke all the rules that I had known about dieting. We really don't need to count calories or fat!

The diet was created in the 1940's and was used by royalty, movie stars and the very wealthy. I would encourage you to read Kevin Trudeau's book The Weight Loss Cure... There is SO much info in that book! Check it out! (I got my copy at the used book store for $3 : )

The book helps explain that the reason so many are overweight. The processed foods, the chemicals sprayed on the foods (not organic), GMO (genetically modified) foods, grains and processed sugar all play a big part.

I feel more energetic, and confident since the diet and am enjoying wearing smaller, more flattering clothes. Check it out if you want to be thinner.

I believe, if we stick together, we can direct the market to offer more Organic selections, by putting our money and resources toward only those companies that are providing healthy sustainable food and products. I am reading a very interesting book that is making this "Buy Local" slogan I see all over town more real and important to me. Check it out: The Soul of Money, by Lynne Twist.

I hung out with Mike at the Sam's Club last week. He was demonstrating the VitaMix, and I was sampling his creations. He added a small slice of lime with the peel attached to his fruit smoothies. Limes are very alkaline.

Limes give you a healthy dose of calcium, iron, potassium and copper. Both lemons and limes are an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids.


 
 The health benefits of lemons & limes are plentiful, the most surprising being the ability of these fruits to stop the cell division that often leads to many forms of cancer. They reduce the risk of diabetic heart disease and atherosclerosis, as well as death from diseases like heart disease, cancer and stroke.

Lemons and limes both have antioxidant properties—thanks to the vitamin C—that can stop free radicals in their tracks. This can lead to less inflammation and helps fight diseases like osteoarthritis, arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.

From: http://www.fatburningfurnace.com/blog/lemon-lime-nutrition-facts-%E2%80%93-health-benefits-of-lemons-limes/

About Organic...

This video from Renegade Health.com really woke me up to understanding WHY I really needed to eat ALL organic:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iznIMOIIumE
Thank you Kevin Gianni. You really nailed these facts about what I was eating when I wasn't eating ORGANIC into my head with your video. You Rock!

Have a wonderful day you all,

Resplendence Happens-

No comments: